Centers for Applied Competitive Technologies (CACT)
Elevating advanced technology companies
Advanced technology companies need a partner, now more than ever, in their business - - an organization that can respond with workforce training and technical solutions. How do you find the resources to learn, compete and grow?
The Centers for Applied Competitive Technologies (CACT) are an initiative of the California Community College's Economic and Workforce Development (CCCEWD) program. The CACT @ College of the Canyons is one of six Centers located across California with the mission of advancing the global competitiveness and innovation for advanced technology companies in California, through responsive workforce training and technical consulting services. For more information about our network of partners throughout the state, go to www.CACT.org.
- A better return on your workforce investment
- Our experts make it easy for you
- Greater profitability and improved quality
- Increased productivity and reduced waste
- College approved curriculum and excellent training expertise
- Unbiased professional evaluation
- Access to advanced technology
- Low or no cost services due to leveraged public sector funding
- High performance employees
- Improved employee safety and reduced hazards